EM RF Neuroweapon Countermeasure Toolkit and Methodology:
Data: Curious to hear an EM RF MW neuroweapon attack, carrier frequency (e.g. the higher frequency signal that moves the sound wave through walls) transformed into human audible sound? “Tune-In” here! We reverse engineered an attack!
- Detect Signal(s)
- Verify Signal(s)
- Locate(s) with Directional Antenna(s) in a Fox Hunt or Transmitter Hunt
- Deploy Countermeasures
Tools in the Toolkit per Methodology:
1. Detect Signal(s) with a Spectrum Analyzer
Detect with spectrum analyzers. This is a lot more complicated than it sounds. There are thousands of signals in the Electromagnetic spectrum, so if you utilize a spectrum analyzer, you will see signals, but not all signals are relevant to an EM RF Neuroweapon attack or an EM RF Attack or Harassment.
- EM RF utilizes lower frequencies up to 2 GHz and down to 5 Hz. Utilizing a Software Defined Radio (SDR) with an antenna system enables you to detect signals in this spectrum range. Code base that will be shared on this open source repository enables signal scanning and identification based on amplitude, frequency and if hopping type code is utilized for signal evasion (e.g. obfuscation of the attack). Visuals will be posted of what these signal obfuscation methods look like visually from an SDR obtained spectrum, comprised of Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS), but also can be combined with other evasive signals maneuvers.
- EM MW utilizes higher frequencies from 900 MHz (penetrates deeper into a target at lower frequency) up to 300 GHz. The 300 GHz is also called “millimeter” bands and is where majority of cellular 6G+ is going.
- Voice Audio transformed with Microwave Pulses to produce High Energy Radio Frequency to Microwave signal for Voice-to-Skull (V2K) attack with a combined voice for harassment and cognitive load saturation.
- Harassment with continuous EM Microwave (MW) signal or Radio Frequency (RF) signal. The attacks can also select to maximize the high frequency signal continuously for attack mode only.
Example of a spectrum analyzer on smartphone performing a baseline scan indoors and then a scan during an EM RF attack. Notice the distinct signal and higher end frequency bands filled during an EM RF attack on the right side (green and blue).
2. Verify Signal(s)
In order to verify that an EM RF Neuroweapon attack is occurring (with data not just a “feeling”) it is imperative that a baseline scan be completed beforehand. This may be as simple as visibly relocating to a failover site for a period of time then utilizing a data logger with a spectrum analyzer or SDR to obtain baseline data then relocating back to the original location while keeping the SDR and spectrum analyzer running to identify the rogue EM RF Neuroweapon signal.
The captured EM RF attack below is representative of a carrier signal that is overlaid with lower frequencies. Note the spiked signal on right hand side. This was captured during an active attack on a U.S. small business in 2022. In order to determine an EM RF attack, baseline (prior) scans are required. Additionally, feed of data logged through a signals processing unit should be automatically linked 24x7x365 and fed into a locator that utilizes phase change of CI to auto detect and locate source signal attacking.
3. Locate(s) with Directional Antenna(s) in a Fox Hunt or Transmitter Hunt
- Types of Antennas and Systems
Phased Array (utilizes phase shift)
Yagi Antenna (Radio and Television), simplest fixed mount antenna to direction find with through manual or servo/slew-drive mechanism.
Correlative Interferometry (CI)
Multi-Element Antenna Array (does not utilize phase shift)
4. Deploy Countermeasures
- Compile report and file with telecommunications regulatory agency (in US this is FCC) or local regulatory bodies as well as national. FCC has fox hunters that can, when armed with data (above) can go after signals.
- Faraday Enclosures (non-ionizing EM) and associated shielding (ionizing; important note, ionizing radiation is NOT part of this open source project’s scope)
- Secure facilities should review legal and associated risks for deploying an EMP response, on their own property, against the source signal attacking them, after reviewing with respective attorneys, law enforcement and associated agencies to build awareness and competency in automated countermeasure deployments for current and future “frequency wars”. Many times the signal source is located up to 3,000 ft or more away (terrestrial) and advanced phased array systems from nation-states can also be from low earth orbit (LEO) satcoms or higher.